1. CALL TO ORDER: Barbara Collier Filling in for President Daryl Partlow
2. INTRODUCTION: No guests
3. MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Richard & Eileen Baughn, Robert Bianca, Jim & Judi Brady Vicki Braithwaite, Darrell & Laree Brunelli, Jim & Dee Bryant, Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle, Vince Carlisle, Ken Cleek, Dick & Barbara Collier, John Cook, Gary & Cheryl Duncan, George Goolsby, Bob & Mary Graham, Dennis & Dori Honig, Dennis Humphrey, Jan Janca, Marty & Susan Keylon, Patty McCoy, Tom McTernan, Monte & Linda Melton, Bill Mueller, Michael Neri, Pat Oesterreich, John Reese, Rick & Karen Samoian, Jack Stanley, Jon & Susan Svilich, Tom Ward, Bob Wheatley
Approved: George Goolsby
5. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
a. Treasurer Incoming Glenn Carlisle and Outgoing Bill Mueller
balance as of
Income: $ Unknown
Expense: $ Unknown
b. Secretary George Goolsby filling in for Lorna Partlow
c. Web Master Pete Ruff Absent, no report
b. Raffle Organizers Patty McCoy, Bob Graham, Mike Cobel
$145.00 ($72/Club - $73/Winner))
6. OLD BUSINESS:
Ladies Luncheon Hostess: Pat Oesterreich
16 ladies attended.
Ken said it was a great run.
August 28 30 National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky Club Hosts: Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle Glenn reported they had a great time Rained a lot and said they would not make the trip again. Museum plans to fill the sink hole later this year.
Bob Graham made motion to get back to one winner on the raffle instead of two; motion
Bob Wheatley was introduced to discuss banking procedures. Many comments were made
Including Bill Mueller, Glenn Carlisle and Dick Collier. Bill discussed his frustration with nasty emails he has received about banking issues.
Vicki stated she was planning a Board Meeting in the near future to discuss club issues and revision of By-Laws
Numerous comments and motions were made during this discussion.
- Upcoming Events Events Coordinator, Vickie Braithwaite, Vice President
Please see the event schedule posted on our web site for more information.
Events in the next 3 months:
September 18th Ladies Luncheon Hostess: Pat Oesterreich Fats in Folsom
September 21st Birthday Run @ Sloughouse Hosts: Dennis & Marty Humphrey
will lead convoy from Marriotts in
Wounded Warriors Show,
September 28th Muscle Cars in Park, Elk Grove No Host
September 28 & 29th Little River Run Hosts: Daryl & Lorna Partlow/Barbara & Dick Collier
Barbara circulating sign up sheet and donation of $5.00 per person for pizza.
is leading group of 8 up I- to Highway 20 around
October 4th Cameron
Park Show n Shine Hosts: John &
Sue Cook Meeting at KFC on
October 12th Sutter Street Car Show Dennis Humphrey said that it is for pre 72 cars but lots of fun.
October 15 17th Mammoth/Death Valley Run Hosts: John & Cathy Reese they will travel the run backwards so will be in Markleville for lunch on the 17th for those wanting to make fall colors run to Markleville lunch.
October 19th Corvettes for Vets, Red Hawk No host
October 22nd Hooked on Corvettes, Maxwell Host: John Reese
Remember to check website for details for all runs Pete does an outstanding job keeping everything current.
8. FLOOR OPEN TO MEMBERS
Ideas and volunteers for new events or runs:
Another discussion about the
9. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER Daryl Partlow - Absent
a. Next Meeting
b. Meeting adjournment
11. RAFFLE 50/50 (Patty McCoy, Bob Graham, Mike Cobel)
$73.00 Winner Mary Lou Carlisle