1. CALL TO ORDER: President, Daryl Partlow
2. INTRODUCTION: New Members: Darrell & LaRee Brunelli, 2009 C6 – traveled to Bowling Green to watch their Vet being built; Steve Kramer, 2008 C6 Convertible and ’57 Bel Air; Vince Carlisle, ’99 C5 “beater”; Guest: Steve Stefani, ’87 C4
3. MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Richard & Eileen Baughn, Vicki Braithwaite, Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle, Charles Cates, Ken Cleek, Mike Cobel, John & Sue Cook, Gary & Cheryl Duncan, Dave & Marilyn Engle, Phil & Kathleen Fischbach, George Goolsby, Bob & Mary Graham, Kevin Hatten, Dennis & Dori Honig, Jan Janca, Marty & Susan Keylon, Tom Learned, Bill & Carol Mueller, Les & Pat Oesterreich, Daryl & Lorna Partlow, Winston Pingrey, John Reese, Pete Ruff, Rick & Karen Samoian, Jack Stanley, Jon Svilich, Dolores Vincent
Approved: Bob Graham & Mike Cobel
5. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
a. Treasurer –Bill Mueller*
balance as of
Income: $ 90.00
Expense: $ 400.00
needs to open new checking account non-interest bearing account since previous
bank sold to another bank, Sierra Central.
Bank required Bill to put club account and address in his name. It was suggested to check out El Dorado
Savings and Chase – both require
b. Secretary – Lorna Partlow –
c. Web Master – Pete Ruff – Web site up to date
d. Raffle Organizers – Patty McCoy, Bob Graham, Mike Cobel
$200.00 ($100.00/Club - $50.00/$50.00/Winners)
6. OLD BUSINESS:
July 13th –
July 17th –
Ladies Luncheon – Casa Ramos,
July 25–27 – NHRA
Drag races are great – something you have to attend to experience. Ear plugs are a must. Plugs worked so well that Bob forgot to remove his on the way home!
July 26th – Buckhorn Dinner, Winters – Hosts: Vicki & Tom Braithwaite – not too hot for 20 people to attend (plus Vicki’s boss). Another great dinner. Again, check out the pictures!
July 30th –
Birthday Dinner @ Cattleman’s,
August 2nd –
Hot August Nights,
Group attended Barrett Jackson…Bob Graham almost ended up with a ’62 Ramble ($30,000 bid) by waiving his hand at Kevin!
* Bill Mueller turned in his resignation as treasurer due to other obligations.
Motion to proceed with election for new treasurer made by Phil Fischbach, second by Kathleen Fischbach. Vote taken – motion approved.
Glenn Carlisle nominated and volunteered to take over position effective this date. Glenn will be unavailable next month and Bill will wrap up details and fill in until October meeting.
- Upcoming Events Events Coordinator, Vickie Braithwaite, Vice President
Please see the event schedule posted on our web site for more information.
Events in the next 3 months:
August 16th –
Car Show –
August 21st – Ladies Luncheon – Hostess: Pat Oesterreich – CrepeTown in Shingle Springs @ – sign up sheet circulated
August 22nd –
August 28 – 30 –
September 18th – Ladies Luncheon – Hostess: Pat Oesterreich - TBA
September 21st – Birthday Run @ Sloughouse – Hosts: Dennis & Marty Humphrey
September 28 & 29th – Little River Run – Hosts: Daryl & Lorna Partlow/Barbara & Dick Collier –Going to Petaluma to 101 and Cloverdale for lunch at Hamburger Haven – more details at September meeting
October 4th – Cameron Park Show ‘n Shine – Hosts: John & Sue Cook – sign up sheet circulated for side dishes.
October 15 –
17th –Mammoth/Death Valley Run – Hosts: John & Cathy Reese – John will be
sending out details for run through
Remember to check website for details for all runs – Pete does an outstanding job keeping everything current.
8. FLOOR OPEN TO MEMBERS
Ideas and volunteers for new events or runs:
Glenn Carlisle has done research
regarding club insurance through
Motion was made by Les Oesterreich that the insurance be mandatory for all members. Second: Gary Duncan. Motion voted and passed.
Jack Stanley said Jane is working hard and has good attitude with her recovery. We all wish both Jane and Jack our best wishes and support.
9. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER – Daryl Partlow
Thanks to Bill Mueller for all his hard work and service as club treasurer … much appreciated by all. Great job Bill!
a. Next Meeting –
b. Meeting adjournment
11. RAFFLE 50/50 (Patty McCoy, Bob Graham, Mike Cobel)
$50.00 winner – Eileen Braughn
$50.00 winner – Kathleen Fischbach
None that we are aware of – hard to believe no members were born in August!