Tuesday, July 8, 2014 JUNE MINUTES
1. CALL TO ORDER: President, Daryl Partlow
2. INTRODUCTION: No guests tonight
3. MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Richard & Eileen Baughn, Robert Bianca, Jim Brady, Vicki Braithwaite, Jim & Dee Bryant, Charles Cates, Ken Cleek, John & Sue Cook, Gary & Cheryl Duncan, Dave & Marilyn Engle, George Goolsby, Bob & Mary Graham, Kevin Hatten, Lavonne Hibbert, Judy Hinz, Dennis & Dori Honig, Dennis Humphrey, Jan Janca, Marty Keylon, Tom Learned, Patty McCoy, Michael Neri, Richard Niehaus, Les & Pat Oesterreich, Daryl & Lorna Partlow, Winston Pingrey, Pete Ruff, Rick & Karen Samoian, Jon & Susan Svilich, Dolores Vincent, Tom Ward
Approved: Bob Graham & Les Oesterreich
5. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
a. Treasurer Daryl Partlow for Bill Mueller
balance as of
Income: $ 100.00
Expense: $ -0-
b. Secretary Lorna Partlow no report
c. Web Master Pete Ruff Web site up to date along with all photos
d. Raffle Organizers Patty McCoy & Bob Graham
$180.00 ($90.00/Club - $90.00/Winner)
6. OLD BUSINESS:
Day Run to
June 19th Birthday Dinner Run Sportsmans Hall, Camino Hosts: Marty & Susan Keylon full house (47 people) attended birthday celebration. Great time everyone ready to go back.
June 26th Ladies Luncheon, Sienna Restaurant, El Dorado Hills Host: Pat Oesterreich 21 ladies attended another fun luncheon (no car talk)
July 7th Gold Ridge BBQ Pollock Pines - Hosts: Jim & Judi Brady Last minute hosts (filling in for the Muellers) hosted a great event 17 cars Keith prepared the main course and members supplied side dishes great location everyone looking forward to returning. The Bradys worked their tails off excellent job decorating, setting up and cleaning up by both.
- Upcoming Events Events Coordinator, Vickie Braithwaite, Vice President
Please see the event schedule posted on our web site for more information.
Events in the next 3 months:
Ladies Luncheon Casa Ramos,
July 2527 NHRA
July 26th Buckhorn Dinner, Winters Hosts: Vicki & Tom Braithwaite
July 26th Cruising for Cure Car Show, Rancho Murrieta Host: Pete
Birthday Dinner @ Cattlemans,
Hot August Nights,
August 28 30
September 21st Birthday Run @ Sloughouse Hosts: Dennis & Marty Humphrey
September 28 & 29th Little River Run Hosts: Daryl & Lorna Partlow/Barbara & Dick Collier
October 4th Cameron Park Show n Shine Hosts: John & Sue cook
October 15 17th Mammoth/Death Valley Run Hosts: John & Cathy Reese
Remember to check website for details for all runs Pete does a great job keeping members informed on all activities
8. FLOOR OPEN TO MEMBERS
Ideas and volunteers for new events or runs:
Mary & Bob Graham suggested lunch @ Delta King need to have at least 30 members committed in order to reserve private room will look into this another time
Eileen Baughn suggested that club send get well card to Bill Mueller (secretary will handle)
George Goolsby requested that members check the new rooster and make sure their information is correct George will be updating monthly as necessary. Club currently has 105 members.
Pat Oesterreich suggested progressive dinner to be scheduled some time in October
Les Oesterreich made suggestion that current raffle be split 3 different ways in order to have more winners motion made by Les, seconded by Richard motion passed!
9. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER Daryl Partlow
Special thanks to Jim & Judy Brady for hosting the July 5th BBQ original hosts, Bill & Carol Mueller, had to cancel due to illness. Bill is still recuperating from pneumonia hoping to see the Muellers back in operating order soon!
President Partlow made motion to approve payment to Keith for BBQ costs - $400.00 seconded by Bob Graham. Approved unanimously.
a. Next Meeting
b. Meeting adjournment
11. RAFFLE 50/50 (Patty McCoy, Bob Graham)
$90.00 winner George Goolsby