1. CALL TO ORDER: President, Daryl Partlow
2. INTRODUCTION: Guests: Rich Niehaus - had an 88, looking to get a new Vette; Carol & Scott Nichols, 2007 Red Vette; Nicole Keylon (Marty & Susans daughter) New Members: Monte & Linda Melton 68 Coupe; Charles Cates & Delores Vincent 94 Yellow C4
3. MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Richard & Eileen Baughn, Robert Bianca, Jim Brady, Vicki Braithwaite, Glenn Carlisle, Dan & Helena Christopherson, Ken Cleek, Mike Cobel, John Cook, Gary & Cheryl Duncan, Dave & Marilyn Engle, George Goolsby, Bob & Mary Graham, Lavonne Hibbert, Dennis & Dori Honig, Dennis Humphrey, Jan Janca, Marty & Susan Keylon, Bill Mueller, Michael Neri, Les & Pat Oesterreich, Daryl & Lorna Partlow, John & Cathy Reese, Pete Ruff, Rick & Karen Samoian, Jon & Susan Svilich, Miguel Victorino
Approved: Bob Graham and John Reese
5. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
a. Treasurer Bill Mueller
balance as of
Income: $ 215.00
Expense: $ -0-
b. Secretary Lorna Partlow no report
c. Web Master Pete Ruff website updated including event photos. Winners circle page featuring George Goolsby. Need to get current photos to update our cars page would like photos like the ones taken on runs/events. Will list by generation (C1, C2, etc.)
d. Raffle Organizers Patty McCoy, Mike Cobel, Bob Graham
$180.00 ($90.00/Club - $90.00/Winner)
6. OLD BUSINESS:
Birthday Lunch run @ Freeport
April 19th Rocky Pearson Memorial Bob Graham and Glenn Carlisle 30 cars attending - nice run honoring Rocky Pearson.
Occidental/Fort Bragg run Hosts:
John & Cathy Reese 4 cars traveled through Berryessa
to Occidental had nice lunch at The Union Hotel continued trip up Highway
April 24th Corvette Ladies Luncheon Papa Giannis, Cameron Park Host: Pat Oesterreich 21 ladies attended the first ladies luncheon. Donations taken to be distributed to charity at the end of the year.
April 26th Corvette Care Open House Host: Ken Cleek 10 members attended
Woodbridge Crossing Winery dinner run in
May 2-4th 6th Annual Monterey Peninsula Corvette Cruise Hosts: George & Daryl 14 cars in total attending received gold star treatment at Embassy Suites.
The Cleeks got to enjoy the thrill of driving the track at 80+ mph!
100+ cars great event in
George Goolsby won second place in the Grand Sport Class.
- Upcoming Events Events Coordinator, Vickie Braithwaite, Vice President
Please see the event schedule posted on our web site for more information.
Events in the next 3 months:
May 15th Oroville Dam Tour and Run Hosts: Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle
Expecting 30 cars to attend
(including members from
May 17th ABELs car show Rio Vista Dennis Humphrey
May 18th Angels Camp Picnic Hosts: Bob & Mary Graham, John & Cathy Reese this is the 9th annual picnic featuring games and raffle prizes club picking up cost of BBQ, sign up sheet circulated for pot luck $30.00 gift for raffle; tickets will be sold for prizes and money!
May 26th Vettes for Vets
Birthday Dinner Spaghetti Factory,
May 31st Show & Shine Ione Host: Dennis Humphrey
June 7th Vette Magic Car Show and Lunch Run, Rancho Cordova Hosts: Daryl & Lorna Judging starts at 11:00 Miguel suggested this is a great event to enter your car if youve never participated before Lunch to follow at Rudys at 12:30
June 8th Peters Steak House dinner run in Isleton Host: Dennis & Marty Humphrey
Day Run to
June 19th Birthday Dinner Run Sportsmans Hall, Pollock Pines Hosts: Marty & Susan Keylon
June 26th Ladies Luncheon Host: Pat Oesterreich to be announced
8. FLOOR OPEN TO MEMBERS
Ideas and volunteers for new events or runs:
Members reminded to bring radios for runs.
Ladies luncheon will be scheduled on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Members who want their birthdays celebrated should email Patty McCoy with their birthday (day only)!
9. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER Daryl Partlow
Daryl announced that his recent biopsy was negative!
a. Next Meeting
b. Meeting adjournment
11. RAFFLE 50/50 (Patty McCoy, Bob Graham & Mike Cobel)
$90.00 winner Pete Ruff
May Birthdays (Known)