1. CALL TO ORDER: President, Daryl Partlow
2. INTRODUCTION: New members: Danny & Cindy Schneider (C5 2001 Pewter Vette); Guests: Mike & Jan Parigini (94 ZR1), Ryan Dager, Jack & Kathy Keylon
3. MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE: Richard & Eileen Baughn, Robert Bianca, Jim & Judi Brady, Vicki Braithwaite, Michele Carbone, Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle, Ken Cleek, Mike Cobel, Dick & Barbara Collier, Gary & Cheryl Duncan, George Goolsby, Bob & Mary Graham, Kevin Hatten, Dennis & Dori Honig, Dennis Humphrey, Marty & Susan Keylon, Tom Learned, Patty McCoy, Mike Morgan, Bill Mueller, Michael Neri, Ron Niemi, Daryl & Lorna Partlow, John & Cathy Reese, Pete Ruff, Rick & Karen Samoian, Jon Svilich,Tom & Susie Ward
Approved: Bob Graham and Jon Svilich
5. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
a. Treasurer Bill Mueller
balance as of
Income: $ 355.00
Expense: $ -0-
b. Secretary Lorna Partlow no report
c. Web Master Pete Ruff website updated with a couple of new events
d. Raffle Organizers Patty McCoy, Mike Cobel, Bob Graham
$155.00 ($75.00/Club - $80.00/Winner)
6. OLD BUSINESS:
March 16th St. Pattys Dinner Host: Barbara Collier Another great dinner thanks to Barbara!
March 26th Birthday Dinner @ Cattlemens Host: Patty & Mike - 28 people attended a great time with 7 members celebrating their birthdays.
April 5th Hooters All Corvette Show Host: Mike Cobel 8 cars attending show with over 200 cars from classics to C7s.
- Upcoming Events Events Coordinator, Vickie Braithwaite, Vice President
Please see the event schedule posted on our web site for more information.
Events in the next 3 months:
April 13th Birthday
Lunch run @ Freeport
Winery @ - Hosts: Patty McCoy & Mike Cobel
April 19th Rocky Pearson Memorial Bob and Glenn 11 members have signed up to attend this memorial run. Dont forget to bring back pack with school supplies for kindergarten through 5th grade.
April 24th Corvette Ladies Luncheon Papa Giannis, Cameron Park @ Host: Pat Oesterreich
April 26th Corvette Care Open House Host: Ken Cleek Meeting at 7:30 at Brookfields (Sunrise & Folsom) for breakfast leaving for open house @9:00 open house includes BBQ, DJ, lots of cars to check out.
Woodbridge Crossing Winery dinner run in
May 2-4th 6th Annual Monterey Peninsula Corvette Cruise Hosts: George & Daryl early group led by Ken Cleek meeting @6:45 second group led by George & Daryls will be leaving @9:30 with lunch stop in Gilroy 5:00 dinner at the Fish House in Monterey
May 15th Oroville Dam Tour and Run Hosts: Glenn & Mary Lou Carlisle 28 cars are expected to participate leaving from Bell Road in Auburn @8:30 bring picnic lunch; tour scheduled for 11:00. Also museum to check out featuring old tools/ cooking utensils
May 17th ABELs car show Rio Vista Dennis Humphrey
May 26th Vettes for Vets
May 31st Show & Shine Ione Host: Dennis Humphrey
June 7th Vette Magic Car Show in
June 8th Vette Magic Drags Sacramento Raceway No host
June 8th Peters Steak House dinner run in Isleton Host: Dennis & Marty Humphrey
Day Run to
8. FLOOR OPEN TO MEMBERS
Ideas and volunteers for new events or runs:
Jon Svelch took orders for club name tags
Robert Bianca showed C6 cargo shades available for $15.00 at Dynamic Designs in Diamond Springs
Glenn Carlisle and John Reese are going
Ken Cleek announced that at the event in Monterey last year the club won 80% of the trophies this years event on May 3rd in Monterey the club has already won for the most cars participating hotel will be serving chef appetizer platters and wine Friday night (after dinner) in the Partlow suite!
9. FOR THE GOOD OF THE ORDER Daryl Partlow
I got nothing!
a. Next Meeting May13, 2014
b. Meeting adjournment
11. RAFFLE 50/50 (Patty McCoy, Bob Graham & Mike Cobel)
$80.00 winner Robert Bianca